WORSHIP THIS WEEK: This Sunday: May 28, we celebrate Pentecost, the day on which the Holy Spirit turned a bunch of tentative, scared disciples into powerful preachers and teachers. How might the Holy Spirit be transforming us today? Wear some red, and join us for worship at 10:00 on Sunday, either at 300 Shunpike Road or in our digital sanctuary here: https://www.youtube.com/live/MCArzukvPgI?feature=share
|Carsten Witthuser||Vice President|
|Bill Skelton||Financial Secretary|
|John Crouthamel||Council Member|
|Lydia Danenberg||Council Member|
|Brian Dempsey||Council Member|
|Cara Maksimow||Council Member|
|Jennifer Paulazzo||Council Member|
|Trink Prinz||Council Member|
|Roman Salij||Council Member|
|Christine Tani||Council Member|
The Church Council has general oversight of the life and activities of this congregation, and in particular its worship life, to the end that everything be done in accordance with the Word of God and the faith and practice of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
The Council is comprised of:
- The Pastor, who is a voting member.
- Up to 12 voting members of the congregation, a portion of whom are elected by the congregation at the June annual meeting to serve 3-year terms.
- The officers of the congregation:
- President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Financial Secretary.
- The officers of the congregation are elected by the Council at the next Council meeting following the June annual meeting.
Join the fun this summer as we experience the ride of a lifetime with God!
Rafters will explore how to serve God and God’s mission for their lives. Rolling River Rampage VBS is for children who will be 4 years old by October 1, 2018 with the oldest completing Grade 5 in June.
Monday through Thursday, July 16-19, 9:30 am – 12:15 pm
Click here for registration form: