Wednesday, December 18, at 7:30 pm
We are all carrying something that feels heavy. Even in a festive season like the time leading up to Christmas, we carry the weight of grief or worry or fear. Join us for a special worship service the week before Christmas that will provide a space of hope and healing for anyone who is grieving the death of a loved one, trying to make sense of a difficult relationship, or struggling to stay spiritually grounded in our crazy world. The service will include prayers, time for reflection, and music, including portions of the beautiful Holden Evening Prayer setting. There will be an optional opportunity for individual prayer and anointing with Pastor Christa at the end of the service.
5:00 pm – Worship with Youth Ensemble and Kids’ Choir
10:00 pm – Candlelight Service with Adult Choir and Violin
|Suzanne Skalski||Vice President|
|Bill Skelton||Financial Secretary|
|Brian Dempsey||Council Member|
|Amy Ewing||Council Member|
|Michael Holzhauser-Alberti||Council Member|
|Bill LaChance||Council Member|
|Sonia Markwell||Council Member|
|Sarah Skelton||Council Member|
|Dana Stokes||Council Member|
The Church Council has general oversight of the life and activities of this congregation, and in particular its worship life, to the end that everything be done in accordance with the Word of God and the faith and practice of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
The Council is comprised of:
- The Pastor, who is a voting member.
- Up to 12 voting members of the congregation, a portion of whom are elected by the congregation at the June annual meeting to serve 3-year terms.
- The officers of the congregation:
- President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Financial Secretary.
- The officers of the congregation are elected by the Council at the next Council meeting following the June annual meeting.