Limited In-Person Worship
May 2 –
We are beginning the next phase of our worship life together. It is intended to be a transitional one, allowing us to work out procedures that keep everyone safe and combine in-person worship with continued livestreaming. The goal is to buy some time for infection rates to decrease in Morris County and for vaccination rates to continue to increase.
If you would like to be one of the 30 people who plan to attend worship in person, please be aware that we will observe the following precautions:
- Register below to let us know you’ll be there
- Stay masked
- Stay distanced and sit in your household’s assigned spot
- Refrain from singing while indoors (Carol will be our singing voice for now)
- Pick up bulletins and place offering in offering plate at the entrance
- Receive Holy Communion in a modified way
Thank you for your patience as we experiment with this new approach. As always, we will learn together how to make it work. And as always, we have God’s wisdom with us as we do.