Sunday, April 28, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
“Faith in Community”
You are invited to a community interfaith dinner for youth and their families! Come participate in a sharing of faith traditions. There will be a Q&A session with youth from Jewish, Christian, and Muslim traditions. After the Q&A, stay for a potluck dinner that will include small-group, interfaith discussions about the value and role of faith communities in our lives.
Teens Ages 11-18 and their Families Welcome!
Bring a Dish to Share! (Vegetarian only)
$$$ FREE $$$
RSVP to Carolyn Dempsey at email@example.com
|Suzanne Skalski||Vice President|
|Frank Waldmann||Financial Secretary|
|Michael Holzhauser-Alberti||Council Member|
|Rob Neel||Council Member|
|Susannah Thompson||Council Member|
|Brian Dempsey||Council Member|
|Sarah Skelton||Council Member|
|Sonia Markwell||Council Member|
|Susan White||Council Member|
The Church Council has general oversight of the life and activities of this congregation, and in particular its worship life, to the end that everything be done in accordance with the Word of God and the faith and practice of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
The Council is comprised of:
- The Pastor, who is a voting member.
- Up to 12 voting members of the congregation, a portion of whom are elected by the congregation at the June annual meeting to serve 3-year terms.
- The officers of the congregation:
- President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Financial Secretary.
- The officers of the congregation are elected by the Council at the next Council meeting following the June annual meeting.