|Suzanne Skalski||Vice President|
|Frank Waldmann||Financial Secretary|
|Paul Kostrowski||Council Member|
|Rob Neel||Council Member|
|Susannah Thompson||Council Member|
|Brian Dempsey||Council Member|
|Kirsten Fallon||Council Member|
|Sonia Markwell||Council Member|
|Jennifer Paulazzo||Council Member|
|Susan White||Council Member|
The Church Council has general oversight of the life and activities of this congregation, and in particular its worship life, to the end that everything be done in accordance with the Word of God and the faith and practice of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
The Council is comprised of:
- The Pastor, who is a voting member.
- Up to 12 voting members of the congregation, a portion of whom are elected by the congregation at the June annual meeting to serve 3-year terms.
- The officers of the congregation:
- President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Financial Secretary.
- The officers of the congregation are elected by the Council at the next Council meeting following the June annual meeting.